The perfect starter pack for a new essiac brewer who already has the necessary tools to brew!
Herb packet contains our all organic, tried-and-true essiac dry blend, hand-mixed by a Registered Nurse and her family with whole sheep sorrel (roots + shoots), burdock root, slippery elm bark, and turkey rhubarb root-- a mix with over 20 years of home-brewing history.
Herb packet uses preservative-free, highest quality American grown, cut-and-dried herbs. Recommended use is within 1 year (dried herbs lose potency over time).
Empty amber glass bottles are reusable, so you can wash them out and brew with them again for your next batch.
Vacuum-seal caps are reusable too, but only for refrigerator storage after their first use.
Shot glass is exactly 2oz, perfect for measuring out tea, and includes handy instructions on the back.
Guidebook contains brewing information (also found on our site) and handy info about essiac and A Nurse's Tea.
- 1 Packet of dry essiac (approximately 1 gallon yield)
- 4 Empty amber glass bottles
- 4 Vacuum-seal caps
- 1 2oz Shot glass
- 1 Guidebook
- Supplies Needed:
- 1 2-Gallon pot
- 1 Straining method (large tea ball, funnel + strainer combo, colander, or fine strain pot lid)
- 1 High-temp funnel
- 1 Tea siphon (optional)
- (These materials can be found together in the Brewer's Pack: Bounty or separately on our store)
- Certified Organic sheep sorrel (20% root, 80% shoot), burdock root, slippery elm bark, & turkey rhubarb root